No matter how 2015 was for you – either the year’s greatness or the fact that it’s over with – it’s time to celebrate. Staying local on this big holiday has its definite advantages and, luckily, Macomb County has a variety of spots available right here where partygoers can enjoy fabulous eats, refreshing drinks and a hip groovin’ tune or two. Below is a list of just some of the great places one can ring in 2016. Oh, and always remember not to drink and drive! (Uber, Shamrock Cab Co., Suburban Cab and Sterling Cab are just a few local places to call if you find yourself unfit to get behind the wheel that evening, or any time, for that matter.)
- Fern Hill (Clinton Township) New Year’s Eve 2016
- Zuccaro Banquets & Catering (Chesterfield) New Year’s Eve Celebration 2015
- Andiamo (Warren) 2016 Celebrate New Year’s Eve
- The Mirage (Clinton Township) NYE 2016 Our 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Crank’s Catering (Shelby Township) Macomb County’s Best New Year Eve Party
- Downtown Mount Clemens New Year’s Eve in Never Never Land
- Downtown Mount Clemens New Year’s Eve Gala
If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to get in shape, why not start a day early? Work that holiday weight off at the Pajama Party Zumba kids class or the New Yearz Eve Zumba Inferno class offered at CCPlus Fitness in Mount Clemens.
No matter what way you prefer to celebrate the end of 2015 and the start of 2016, Macomb County has you covered.
Sarah Cormier works for the Macomb County Executive Office, often contributing to the Make Macomb Your Home blog.